statcounter

Friday, December 7, 2012

Free ride is over

Dear , FOREIGN and DOMESTIC GOV'TS, HOSPITALS, SCIENTIFIC ENTITIES AND GOVERNING HEALTH BODIES.
After reading my news for over 8 years, the time has come for some donations. I recently had a heart attack and can no longer work full time. To continue this site without some financial help is now going to be impossible. 
Some of you may be happy about this and SOME of you will soon be searching for news in only a very few other places and even then, you will not get all available information. To keep the free flow of disease news flowing takes a lot of time..a LOT. As fast as I can find and post on these outbreaks, is as fast as you can get it. 
This has actually become a free gov't and public service that I have never made a dime from. Now I am asking you for some help.
 I always know most, if not all information on the web, concerning outbreak of disease, or outbreaks of violence and war news. Soon, if Syria uses some chemical weapons, I will be posting reports on that also..  
 If there are any interested parties, I am able to work on assignment or any specific disease outbreaks.   Contact me thru Email for further info.
Treyfish